Monday, July 16, 2018

July 16, 2018

Good afternoon everyone!
This week has been great, with today being the best! We had our first zone p-day in Mogi das Cruzes, and it was a blast! Photos below, we basically hiked a gigantic mountain in our area and ate cookies and sandwiches at the top. It was so much fun to be together with our zone just to joke around and take pictures together. My legs will complain tomorrow, but I´m really grateful that President Miller has given us the opportunity to gather together like this so we are able to feel more unity within our zone!
Something that I learned this week is that whatever happens, we can choose to be happy. Happiness is a gift of God, and we always choose whether to feel it or not. Sometimes we feel frustrated with others, but that doesn´t mean that you have to allow the situation to bring you down. We had a very difficult situation on Wednesday morning, but the only reason why I was able to come out the other side with a smile is because Jesus Christ is my Savior and He loves me. That will never change, because He is the "same yesterday, today, and forever". Our mortal situation will always change and grow, but Christ is constant. He is reliable. He is my Savior. Nothing else will ever be grander or of more worth than this. So we can be happy! I love my Savior and am grateful for the sacrifice He did so I can have "happiness without end" (Mormon 7:7)
I love you all so much, have a fantastic week!!
Sister Brazil Carlson

--
Sincerely,
Sister Carlson



No comments:

Post a Comment