Monday, July 2, 2018

April 9, 2018

Hello!!
So this week has been crazy! Divisions, zone conferences, police stations, everything happened this week! Don´t worry, I didn´t get arrested, a group of us had to go in and do some legal work so we can stay in the country for a bit:) I don´t know if it´s a thing in the States, but I got my orange card! More legal than I was before👍
This week was really a roller coaster. Meeting new people, teaching the old people, always inviting to church, to read the Book of Mormon, and to get baptized. We had a lot of people come to church yesterday, which was awesome! I love general conference, but I always am so happy to be united with my ward family after! 
Sorry this is so short! But I added lots and lots of pics! Some are from a p-day a few months ago that I just got TODAY, and others are from general conference and zone conference. Just me hanging out with my friends, preaching the gospel, normal missionary stuff:)
Note: Mom, I wore my birthday outfit for zone conference, everything fit perfectly! Thank you so much for helping me feel like a bombshell! 
I love you all, have a fantastic week for miracles!
Sister Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment