Monday, July 2, 2018

April 16, 2018 - Birthdays!!

Hello Family!!
Sorry I have just absolutely run out of time!! This week has been so busy for Sister Leyva and I! We´ve been finding new people, teaching in different areas, and just having a great time! Also, My birthday was super fun, filled with lessons and surprises! I´m so grateful that the Lord has put me in a place where there is so much love! Sister Malan, Sister Queiroz, and Sister Leyva prepared a little birthday breakfast, at lunch the members made a cake, and Irmã Jenny invited us over for more cake and dinner! I hope we have a week with lots of walking hahaha:) 
But we´ve been able to find someone that the Lord really has prepared for us! Her name is Jackaline, and she´s a sister of a less active. So of course we´re teaching her! The Lord has blessed her with a response and we´re excited to help her with her journey to salvation! What a blessed work we have been called to!!
I think that´s it! I´m sending lots of photos this week!!
Lots of love!
Sister Carlson













No comments:

Post a Comment