Monday, July 2, 2018

March 26, 2018 - New Transfer!

Hello beautiful family!!
This last week has been one of experiences!! So funny that everything happens last minute, right? I´m so grateful for the things that happened, because I was able to feel stronger from the things I´ve learned, and I was able to learn how to have more pacience. 
But this week was transfers!! Sister Guerra has left Jardim Romano (so sad!!) and the last couple of days have been running so say goodbye to members, packing suitcases, and anxiously waiting for transfer information!! My new companion is Sister Leyva! She´s from Mexico, and she´ll be finishing her mission after this transfer! I´m her last companion, which is so funny because during my first transfer, she was my Sister Leader! It´ll be cool to get to know her now because she remembers me when I was a newbie. I´m grateful for the opportunity I have to serve with her in Jardim Romano, I know we´ll see lots of miracles!!
That´s all I have time for, thank you all so much for the emails, prayers, and love you send!!
Sister Carlson

P.S. Pics!! One night last week was super fun, we were doing hair and stuff, and Sister Malan let me use some of her green face mask! I also did my first french braid in real life!! I made passion fruit mousse yesterday for farwells of Sister Guerra and Sister Borges, it was so proud! The other two pics are of me with my trainer Sister Moura (she´s going home today!!) and my last pic with Sister Guerra! 
--
Sincerely,
Sister Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment