Monday, July 2, 2018

May 7, 2018

Hello lovely family of mine!
Wow! This week has been amazing! My first week with my new companion! Sister Chaar is one of the most focused and obedient missionaries I´ve had the pleasure of knowing! We´ve been really focusing this week with working with members and teaching people they know--much more effective! It´s been really fun to learn new tactics of finding new people, and Sister Chaar´s way of teaching is so powerful! She was baptized four years ago, and her testimony is strong as stone! As well, it´s been really awesome to work with her because our baptism for our mission is high! From April to June, our goal is to baptize 300 people! Wow! Sister Chaar is so focused on our goal of 4 people, and so excited, that I know the Lord will help us achieve His work here in São Paulo East! This week will be one of miracles!
I´m excited for the Mother´s Day skype this Sunday!!
I love you all so much!!
Sister Carlson  

--
Sincerely,
Sister Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment