Monday, July 2, 2018

June 18, 2018 - 11 months on the mission!

Good afternoon my awesome family!!
I hope that everyone has had an amazing week, mine has been one full of learning experiences! My first week in Jardim Ivete, my legs are definitely feeling it haha! It has been wonderful to get to know this area, and to be able to use the gifts that God has given us so we can further His work.
I have found on the mission that a small gift that He has given me is to understand maps and to know where I´m going. A fabulous gift when you have a walking mission! One day on the way to lunch, we got very lost, and the Sister that was making us lunch was very pressed for time. Sister Jobran didn´t work with the map at all last transfer, so it´s been a rollercoaster this week! When she was feeling ready to give up, I asked for the map and where we were. With the whisperings of the Holy Ghost, I was shown where her street was. And lunch was simply lovely. I´m grateful for the gifts that Heavenly Father gives us so we can grow, so we can teach. I´m grateful I have this opportunity to work with Sister Jobran in this area, and that we can both learn and grow and be better disciples of Christ because of our time together! 
Have a fantastic week! I love you all so much!
--
Sincerely,
Sister Carlson






No comments:

Post a Comment