Monday, July 2, 2018

February 12, 2018 - BAPTISM!

Hello family!!
So I´ve had my second baptism on the field this past Saturday! Edmilson and Sandra got married the Friday before, and then he was baptized! it was truly a joy to see someone I have taught partake of the ordinance of baptism and feel the joy that comes with these eternal promises! Plus, he was confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints the next day! I´m so so happy! I´ve attached some pictures below of the baptism for you all to see!
Another miracle that happened is that we had 6 investigators at church and lots of less actives come back! This was by no means our work, the Lord truly has been working with each individual in bringing them to church, for the first time or coming back after years of inactivity. With this new transfer, Sister Guerra and I will be very busy working with all of these new people! I´m so grateful for this opportunity to work with renewed vigor, with precious children of God! When I find myself feeling a little annoyed because of the sweat everywhere, I just remember this awesome opportunity I have to be in a different country preaching the gospel in a different language. I am so blessed to be here, and for all the things I´m able to learn in this new transfer with Sister Guerra, Sister Malan, and Sister Borges. It will be a continued adventure of growth and progression!
I love you all, thank you for the letters!
Sister Carlson


No comments:

Post a Comment