Wednesday, November 14, 2018

October 29, 2018

Good afternoon lovely family of mine!
So this has been an eventful week! But to start off, I´ll go with the exciting news! I fell down the stairs on Saturday! That´s the first pic I sent hahahaha I´m so graceful that I may have torn a muscle in my foot oops. But I´m fine now, I can walk normally and I don´t want you guys to worry--I´m explaining because I wanted to sent this pic hahahahaha:)
We also had our Zone Conference this week, and Sister Hirtle and I were able to finally take a cute selfie! We learned a lot about obedience and humility, things that are always good to remember! We also studied some conference talks, and it was wonderful to talk about how we have prophets and revelators today to guide us back to our celestial home. I love this gospel!!
That´s all I have time for! The other pic is of our district, we played volleyball! It´s fun to remember that I´m competetive haha!
I love you all! Have a fantastic week!
Sister Carlson





No comments:

Post a Comment