Wednesday, November 14, 2018

November 12, 2018

Hello family!
I have no time today, but this week has been something haha! 
We have had a hard week, my companion and I, but we´ve been able to really study about the Savior and relearn what it means to have a testimony. I am so grateful that I´m a full time missionary here in Brazil, and that I have the opportunity to preach the gospel, even if people cannot understand the worth of the gospel (a treasure!) I´m grateful for the health that God gives us so we are able to fulfill our callings. I´m grateful that life is full of difficulties so we can learn and become better than we are today. I love this gospel and this opportunity to live!! I love my Savior Jesus Christ! What an honor it is to serve in His name! 
I love you all so much, have a great week!!
Sister Carlson

P.S. Pics of district p-day! We had a bbq!!





No comments:

Post a Comment