Wednesday, November 14, 2018

November 5, 2018

Good afternoon everyone!
Sorry for login in so late, Sister Hirtle and I had an adventure today! We decided to sleep. clean the house, and go shopping at the center close by! I´m a happy missionary with a cute new skirt and 2 new shirts haha!
This week has really been a blessing, we´ve really been able to find more people to teach and the gospel has been so sweet to share. Everytime we teach a lesson, I have a stronger testimony that what I´m saying is true, and that happiness is here! We had a blitz on Thursday (when our district helps us contact people in our area) and we were able to find some people that are truly ready for our message! I´m grateful to be a missionary!!
I love you all so much! Have a great week!
Sister Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment