Wednesday, September 26, 2018

September 3, 2018 - ACTUALLY in the countryside this time!

Hello! 
Forgive me for writing you all so late, but today was transfers!! And I have been transfered to Parque Industrial in Sao José dos Campos! Woohoo I'm in the country! I was super sad to leave Sister Jobran, but Sister Carneiro (my new companion) was also her companion! I'm sure we'll get along great!
This week was full of wonderful things, one of them being our mission tour with President Adukidis! I learned a lot about how I can work harder and be more effective as a missionary! Proselyting skills, rating faith, and testimonies are all things that I needed to learn and to remember so that I can do bigger and better things in my new area. I'm so grateful for this opportunity the Lord has given me to be in a new area and to be with a new companion! I'm grateful to find our who I am as a result of hard work preaching the word! I'm grateful for difficulties that I have, so I can grow and become a better daughter of God. My heart is full! 
That's all I have time for, but I love you all so much and I'll make sure to take a picture of my companion to send next week!
I love you all!!
Sister Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment