Wednesday, September 26, 2018

September 24, 2018

Hello my gorgeous family!
This week has been full of miracles! I have learned a lot about what it means to be a representative of Jesus Christ, and how my example affects other people. It has been such a blessing to relearn that God loves me and that I´m important in His plan.
One of the biggest miracles that we had this week was during my division with Sister Oliveira! We had received a referral the week before, so we went to give a priesthood blessing to her husband who has cancer. Their interest in the gospel and eternal families was intriguing, and we are so excited to go back to teach more about the gospel! 
We also had our zone conference this week, and we had a spiritual barbaque!! It´s so wonderful when you prepare to be spiritually uplifted, and you leave with a head pounding and a heart full of gratitude and wonder! President Miller is a man inspired of God, and he helped my faith grow. I was able to share my testimony of my love for the Savoir and how I take His name upon me (Mosiah 5:6-7) and I felt complete. I love being a missionary so much!
I love you all so much, have a fantastic week!
Sister Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment