Monday, January 22, 2018

January 22, 2018

Hello on this sizzling afternoon!

Haha sorry to brag, but it's real hot down here! I heard that one day, it reached 95 degrees! Whoosh, I am running through sunscreen! But with sunscreen and an umbrella, I've been almost clear of sunburns!

This week has been amazing! We've been teaching an investigator, Edmilson, that's preparing to get married and get baptized! We've been teaching him ever other day, and he's been making really good spiritual progress! The thing that I think is so amazing is that we've had one couple in our ward that have singlehandedly been helping us teach them. They allow us to teach in their house, they are always sharing their strong testimonies about marriage and th gospel, and they treat my investigator and his fiannée like their own children. It is so amazing to me the service they have been doing, for us and for our investigator. Their great example has really made me contemplate on my life before the mission, and how I really want to help the missionaries when I get home!

Also, I love living in four! It's just so refreshing to stay up and talk about life like I would with my sisters at home! We also almost had a water ballon fight after we cleaned the house, but that's a story for another time:)

I love you all so much!
Sister Carlson

P.S.Below are two pictures of our zone conference! My companion and I are at one end while the two other missionaries that live with us are on the other end!! Also an elder from my district in the CTM is in the same zone! ​




P.P.S. I forgot to mention that São Paulo Leste is getting a new president in July! His name is president Stephens from Canada!

P.P.P.S. Sorry I just keep sending EVERYTHING, but this week was my 6 month anniversary on the mission! We had a good time celebrating:)​




No comments:

Post a Comment