Monday, December 4, 2017

December 4, 2017

This is going to be supa fast, I don't have too much time!

So it's another week two, usually the hardest week for me. But I am so grateful for Sister Novais because she has two transfers left before she goes home, and she has taught me SO much! I'v really had to learn humility in leading because I know this area, so I'm the one that needs to plan, needs to know the way. But at the same time, I don't know a lot about the mission, I'm still relatively new.

Sister Novais has been helping me with learning how to lead, but at the same time take heed of her counsel. Sometimes it's hard to be wrong, but it's only when we're wrong that we truly learn the right. I've been wrong a lot this week, and that's why this week has been one of great growth.

I also want to testify of the power of Family Home Evening. We were able to have a FHE with a family last Sunday and yesterday, and it was marvelous to see the trust we gained after sharing a message and an activity. There was so much joy in the living room, lots of laughter and stories of missions. I know that when we take this time to share a spiritual lesson with family and have a fun activity, relationships can be strengthed. Family Home Evening really is a blessing!

That's all I have time for! I'll try to get pictures next week, I love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment