Monday, December 18, 2017

December 18, 2017

Christmas is close, and it´s HOT down here in Brazil! I don´t have a lot to say, only that I´m excited for Christmas and that I get to see my family! 

As well, Sister Novias and I had a really cool experience at the end of the week! We´ve had a referral for a little while now, and we had planned to visit her many times, but she hasn´t been home. We finally got to see her Saturday night, and she is so ready to hear the gospel! She had a really cool expereince with the BYU ballet. She´s a ballerina, and is hungry for more knowledge about the gospel!! We´re excited to really begin teaching her this week! 

We have a zone conference this week, and it was awesome! The Christmas spirit was really present, and we learned about what it means to be a friend of Christ, not just a servant. As well, what we can do as missionaries to bring others unto Christ. I love my district!!
Sorry this email is so short, we running!!

Love love love!
Sister Carlson

P.S. Pics! We finally managed to take some cute photos together haha! One is with Elder Frenwin (greenie) One with Sister Novias, one with our district singing, one with my plaque and a flower, and mom sent Christmas lights out, so we made a tree on the door! 

No comments:

Post a Comment