Monday, November 27, 2017

November 27, 2017

Wow this week has been a rush!

I need to write fast, and I probably won't cover everything, but it's great here in Brasil! There isn't really Thanksgiving over here, just Black Friday shopping (for the whole month of November?)

Although we haven't had a turkey feast, we sure had a spiritual feast on Saturday! The day started off uncertain and emotional, but ended with a BANG! Last week with Sister Moura, we found Paloma, the daughter of a less active. With Sister Novais, we visited her again. and guess what? She was so prepared to hear our message! We taught her the first three lessons (The Restauration of the Gospel, The Plan of Salvation, and The Gospel of Jesus Christ) and it was so refreshing to teach with a different companion. Don't get me wrong, I love love love Sister Moura, but because we had been together for three months, we had fallen into a routine of teaching. With Sister Novais, I coouldn't stick to the script, hers was completely different from mine. It was really a time for me to go with the flow (spirit!) and say what I needed to say. It was a great experience for me!

Anyway, that's all I have time for, sorry it's so short! I love you all!


We finally bought coconuts again, and now they have sunglasses haha!


Final pizza night for Sister Moura, with Ana

Just a cute pic with sunglasses B))))) 


Sincerely,
Sister Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment