Monday, December 10, 2018

December 10, 2018

Hello!!
I thought I´d just start out by letting you all know that I have 9 days until I come home! hahaha it doesn´t feel real! 
Anyway, this week has been good! Lots of things happened, we had splits on Thursday! I love my sister leaders! Sister Hirtle got sick again, so I left with Sister Rocha in the morning to contact Eliana (media referral) and she is a firecracker! Before she asked for a Book of Mormon, she watched the Joseph Smith movie, others church movies, and searched about the Book of Mormon! She was so excited to start reading! She´s from another faith, but her testimony in missionary work is incredible--we´re excited to really start teaching her and her family! 
In the afternoon, I went to São Miguel with Sister Castillo and we ate lunch, visited Leyticia that was baptized this lastSaturday, and we taught Jhonathan, who accepted the invitation to be baptized as well! We were on fire!!
At night, Sister Hirtle regained some strength to visit Maria in our area, and we were able to see that she wasn´t ready yet to be baptized. It was sad, but we understand that some people need more time than others. Thursday was super effective!!
But in the past few days, the pain in my companion´s legs has gotten worse. Please pray for her!!
I love you all! Until December 20!!
Sister Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment